Covid hasn’t been fun for anyone, it has strained relationships and divided our society into a variety of opinionated people. But with all the negativity and turmoil it has created, there are a few things that have come out of this era that can and has had a positive impact on our community. I personally love the role that video conferencing has played, it has proved to be a better way to connect with people from all over the state and country.
One of the little treasures that I have discovered over the past several months, thanks in large part to Latricia Friend of Household Management Services, is ClubHouse. Latricia has created a platform using ClubHouse and her “room” called the 5-Star Service Club to help reach Private Service Professionals and bring them together to chat about Private Service related topics. I have had some great conversations with my fellow PSPs all without having to get dressed! Simply open up the app, listen in on the topics or raise your hand and chime in. Needless to say, I had to jump on the bandwagon.
Other PSPs that have had a heavy hand in cultivating this stage and are often present to give their insight are; Fitzgerald Heslop, former Program Director and Lead Instructor of Peak Technical Institute’s Social Decorum Academy & Professional Household Management, Alex Cavallo, an extraordinary EA with who I have not yet had the pleasure of speaking to yet, and David Gonzalez of Domestic Placement Network and founder of EstateJobs.com. They deserve our gratitude for their time in helping make this happen!
Working together we have come up with a schedule of topics that will take us through the holidays and well into 2022. Below is a list of the dates and topics to mark on your calendar. If you join/log in to ClubHouse, make sure to follow both Latricia and me, and the 5-star Service Club Room that is listed under Latricia’s profile. When we log in and open the room to start chatting, you will be notified that the conversation has started then we will “ping” you into the room. What does this mean? Basically, we will send you a notification on your phone to join the conversation.
Topics & Dates:
- November 4th – Resumes & Cover Letters
- November 11th – Private Service Networking – Highlight TBD
- November 18th – Sourcing Jobs
- November 25th – THANKSGIVING, nothing scheduled
- December 2nd – Working with Agencies
- December 9th – Private Service Networking – Highlight TBD
- December 16th – Interacting with & Sourcing Vendors
- HOLIDAY BREAK
- January 6th – Professional Development
- January 13th – Private Service Networking – Highlight: Gwyn Waters – Founder: The Personal Assistant Network
- January 20th – Private Service Networking – Highlight: Kimberly Varney – Founder: Estate Management Conference
- January 27th – Private Service Networking – Highlight: Natalie Hudson – Founder: Private Service Alliance
- February 3rd – High & Low Tech solutions for the PSP
We hope that you will join us and become a part of the conversation! Bring your encouragement and positivity to help your fellow PSPs. If there are topics you would like to see covered, come and join the conversation and let us know. You can also reach out to us on LinkedIn or via email to chat.
If you want to have a deeper conversation about a topic, Click Here to schedule some time on my calendar to chat. I always enjoy a lively conversation!
Don’t have the app yet? Simply open up either Google’s or Apple’s app store and search for “ClubHouse” and click on download or purchase (the app is free).
We will see you there!!!