Schedule: 50 hours per week flexible. M-F, 8 AM till 5 PM, except when traveling. Babysitting at night when requested, once, maybe twice a week tops.
Compensation: 95,000 to start, raise after 90 days, and annual IRS COLA increases.
Benefits: Vehicle for business and personal use.
A young growing family in the beautiful hill country of Fredericksburg, Texas, is looking for a couple to support their life, home, and property. The residence is 4,000 sq. ft (with an additional four-car garage and apartment being built) on five manicured acres. With an additional seven acres across the street. Currently living in the home is Mr. & Mrs., a two-year-old with another on the way. The family is planning on growing and is looking for someone for the long-term, someone that wants to find their last position before retirement.
- 5 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Capable of passing an extensive background check and BAI interview.
- Bi-Lingual: Spanish/English
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity & honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- General household cleaning and tidying.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Cooking and assisting in the kitchen.
- Caring for children and babysitting.
- Driving, including the children’s activities and school run.
- Running errands.
- Food shopping.
- Dog feeding and bi-monthly grooming/washing (2 Mini Australian Shepherds)
- Driving for the parents as needed, including the children’s activities and school runs.
- General maintenance of the garden, grounds, home and related. Mowing and complete property care.
- Cleaning and maintenance of family-owned automobiles.
- Helping with heavy lifting, both indoor and outdoor.
- Running errands.
- General handyman work and maintaining equipment and machinery
- Carrying out minor carpentry, electrical, and plumbing work.
- Polishing floors and cleaning carpets.
- Dog feeding and bi-monthly grooming/washing (2 Mini Australian Shepherds).
- Managing contractors and vendors at the residence.
The male (and/or female) may be asked to acquire their CHL.
The couple should be familiar with Texas culture and homes.
Some travel will be needed. Family likes employee(s) to accompany them on travel. Two-five day and two-ten day trips per year.
No formal service is required.
|Job Category||Domestic Couple, Groundskeeper, Housekeeper, Houseman|