Compensation: $35/hour & Relocation reimbursement at a reasonable pre-agreed amount. Exceptional medical and ancillary benefits!
The primary responsibility is to lead and accomplish the day-to-day cleaning and service needs of the home. The position is a is hands-on working leadership role, working with and managing housekeeping and laundry staff in a professional manner. The position is full-time and reports to a House Manager. The applicant must be bilingual (English / Spanish), able to pass a background investigation and be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Representative Responsibilities and Duties
- Fluent Spanish is a REQUIREMENT
- Leading, training, and working with housekeeping staff to achieve a high level of detail while providing privacy for family members.
- Cleaning all aspects of the home (floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Ability to perform a range of hands-on tasks – vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, stocking, cleaning glass/mirrors, etc.
- Helping care for the family’s dogs
- Achieve thoroughness and detail in all work
- Carefully working around art and other delicate objects
- Manage laundress
- Exercising care of various high-level finishes
Characteristics and Skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Discrete, with an emphasis on protecting privacy
- Professional demeanor
- Organized and self-starting
- Positive attitude
- Service and detail-oriented
- Adaptable/flexible, with a readiness to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’