Schedule: Varies (40-50 hours per week average)
Compensation: Compensation: $70 – $80k Benefits: Medical stipend, 15 days PTO after 1st year
Couple in a northwest suburb of Dallas is looking for a Household Manager to care for their 10,000 sq. ft. home on 3 acres with 3 dogs. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, comfortable, down to earth, and understand how to cultivate and maintain professional boundaries and not insert themselves into the family dynamics.
- 2 – 5 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Capable of passing an extensive background check, BAI interview, and Social Media check.
- Ability to identify issues and address them independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Familiarity with Control4 and Lutron systems
- Excellent follow-through on tasks and obligations
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Self starting, strong work ethic, good communication skills, reliable
- Organizing household for busy family working primarily from home
- Some Laundry including ironing
- Linen rotation and resetting rooms
- Grocery inventory and shopping
- Meal prep (low sodium/low sugar diets)
- Run local errands (UPS, FedEx, Returns and Dry Cleaning)
- Basic Housekeeping between Housekeeper visits.
- Established Vendor Network
- Occasional Driving to airport
- Household vendor management
- New home to Principal, home built in 2011, primary residence.
- Principals travel often between Dallas & their other homes
- 2 children, both over 18, students at local college that stop by on occasion.
- Three dogs – one older Bulldog, one English Cocker Spaniel, one French Bulldog.
|Job Category||House Manager|