Schedule: Primarily Weekdays, limited after-hours requests.
Compensation: $70 – $80k
Benefits: Medical, PTO, Bonus, Retirement
Newly created roll to help with the intention of providing personal assistant duties for the family, maintaining an efficient grocery and sundry inventory, coordinating access to the various buildings on property, coordinating access to main house to minimize the impact on the Principals. This role will report to the Chief of Staff (5 years tenure) and work hand in hand with the Property Manager and long-tenured current Personal Assistant. The primary residence property is 160 acres with 5 buildings. 6000 sq. ft. main house, 2 ancillary houses, 1 storage barn and 1 office barn.
- 2 – 5 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check, BAI interview, and Social Media check.
- Ability to identify issues and address independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to cultivate a harmonious work environment.
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Experience with Trello, Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Experience managing multiple calendars
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Household vendor access scheduling.
- Grocery supply and inventory. Closest Whole Foods is 54 miles away.
- Meal & Food prep.
- Household and personal assistant errands.
- Light housekeeping between weekly contracted team visit.
- Manage calendar for efficient access to house. Coordinating household access to minimize Principal impact.
- Build out checklists for standards and integrate into project management system.
- Capable of providing seamless service without being intrusive.
- Able to anticipate Principals needs and develop plans to address future needs.
- Assist with travel plans.
- Principals are warm and friendly but also private and enjoy their alone time. An ideal candidate will know how to balance the needs of the house with the privacy preferences of the Mr. & Mrs.
- There are three residences all within 7 miles of each other that the principals use and that will need service. One primary, two would be considered cottages, less than 2,000 sf.
- This individual needs to be extremely flexible in their work. Few days go exactly as planned.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
|Job Category||Family Assistant, House Manager|