This is a unique contract position for a Household Manager that wants to hone their inventory and household documentation skills. Currently only considering local candidates.
Family recently relocated to Austin and is looking for someone to inventory the home and fill in their household manuals. This process is expected to take six (6) months and will report directly to the Estate Manager located out of state. You will be a part of a very large and supportive team, you will be expected to embody the same.
- Gathering all information to populate current templated estate manual.
- Establish inventory procedures for all areas of the home, including but not limited to Kitchen pantry and refrigerators, housekeeping, laundry and service ware.
- Manage housekeeping staff and development of staff synergy.
- Bridge any communication gapes to improve staff awareness of regularly changing household activities.
- Communicate and adapt to constantly changing schedule to household staff.
- Lending a hand with frequent last-minute High-End entertainment and service.
- Confident Table Setting & Service
- Daily vendor management
- Mechanicals Checks and Service Schedule
- Discretion and close adherence to a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude in all situations and under all circumstances
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Highly Flexible
- Dynamic Thinking
Full Disclosure: EMS Domestics is currently negotiating this contract. We are beginning the search by preparing profiles to provide the client when they sign the agreement.
Please answer the below questions in the “Additional Notes” fields:
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What are three types of formal table service.
|Job Category||House Manager|
|Position||6-month Contract Household Manager/Assistant EM|