Location: Rollingwood area of Austin, TX
Title: Housekeeper (30 hours) & Family Assistant (10 hours)
Schedule: Open to discussion (Full-Time/Mon-Fri)
Benefits: Accrued PTO, Medical, Matching 401k, Paid Holidays
Family of 4 needs (children are 5/boy and 2/girl) help in their new primary 5000 sq. ft. residence in the Rollingwood area of Austin. The primary role is as housekeeper, but the ideal candidate will be capable of helping with the children when the family travels.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Ability to identify issues and address independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal (English & Spanish)
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Hardworking and can work without micro-management. Self-directed.
- Understand how to create a spotless environment in the most efficient manner possible.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Laundry including Ironing
- Full-Charge Housekeeping
- Light meal prep
- Empty trash daily prior to leaving
- Dry cleaning inventory and tracking
- Driving to pick up a child when Mom or Nanny is otherwise engaged (not often)
- Some travel may be requested.
The schedule is open to discussion. If the family is entertaining the family would expect the candidate to come in late and stay late to help and put the house back together.
Travel is to help with the children as the Nanny cannot travel.