The housekeeper is an integral part of a team the ensures the residence is clean and orderly while maintaining owner privacy. Responsible for performing a variety of domestic duties, including household maintenance, running errands, laundry, and shopping.
- Partners with team members to provide area-wide support
- Ensures the household is maintained to the highest aesthetic and performance standards
- Sweeps, mops, polishes floors and cleans furniture and windows
- Maintain consistency of daily activities, weekly activities, and monthly activities
- Answers phone inquiries into the household in a confidential and professional manner
- Make recommendations to improve and upgrade the level of detail, service, and operational sophistication.
- Conduct frequent reviews of the surroundings to ensure quality issues are identified and reported to the appropriate person or are rectified if they relate to the housekeeping team.
- May be required to oversee pets on occasion
- Adhere to all OSHA Federal/State safety procedures
Essential skills and experience:
- High school diploma required
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Ability to maintain a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude in all situations and under all circumstances
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; positive attitude
- Ability to operate ISR computer system, intercom, and general household equipment
- CPR Certified (company provided)
- Excellent knowledge of general office procedures; as well as intermediate knowledge of smartphone and computer skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects with available resources
- Keen attention to detail, honesty, adaptability, dependability, and a willingness to do hands-on work
- Ability to maintain a high level of strict confidentiality and professionalism
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Valued but not required skills and experience:
- Private estate/hotel/ hospitality/museum experience
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
Please answer the below questions in the “Additional Notes” fields:
– What was the last book you read?
– What is your favorite flower?
– Name three non-abrasive cleaners.
|$23 - $23 per hour