Seeking a live-out Houseman/Household Manager for an 8,000 ft home in Austin.
The family is only in residence for 4-5 days a year and requires a person to prep the home ready for their arrival.
The Caretaker we are seeking should be guest-focused and have extensive experience with luxury homes and properties. This professional and responsible individual should expect to manage full daily operations and maintenance at the assigned property and be front-line for guests and Principal’s.
Property Management- 90% of time
- Hands-on upkeep of the entire property
- Manage and coordinate any vendor and maintenance schedules on-site
- Maintaining a meticulous and regular inventory of vehicles throughout the country
- Complete minor repairs and proactively address maintenance issues
- Manage landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Maintain productive and upstanding relationships with local vendors
- Provide ongoing support for residents and guests
- Pool maintenance
Houseman-When Principles are using property
- Provide an excellent experience for Principal’s while they are in residence
- Basic cooking as requested
- Perform basic duties for social engagements and parties
- Driving and chauffeur services
- Run errands for Principles
- Ensure any maintenance issues are corrected immediately
- Keep a stocked and organized house to Principal’s standard
- Various concierge services as needed
- Experience working as house staff houseman, house manager, etc.)
- Previous proven track record for luxury home property management
- Excellent guest service skills
- Hands-on property upkeep
- Maintenance experience and knowledge of the special considerations related to luxury homes
- Effective communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible availability – Nights and weekends may be required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to pass a background check
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US
- Flexibility to travel to multiple homes if and when necessary
When submitting your resume, please answer the following questions in the “Additional Notes” field:
- What was the last book you read?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite snack?
|Job Category||House Manager, Houseman|
|Compensation||$80,000 - $90,000|
|Search Geographics||Local Only|