Location: Southlake, TX
Title: Personal Assistant/Driver
Schedule: 5-6 days per week (occasional weekends)
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000
Benefits: 10 days PTO, Paid Holidays
Family relocating from Shenzhen China is looking for a Personal Assistant and Driver to help with their transition into their new Home. The final residence location has not been established yet so candidate must be dynamic and familiar with North Texas.
Mr. is Chinese and educated in the US, he understands American culture and speak perfect English, but Mrs. does not. They will be bringing their 2 young boys and setting up their new home. In the first six months this person will be heavily relied upon to help the family adapt to their new home in DFW.
- 5 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Ability to identify issues and address independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Quiet, well mannered, and polite
- Mandarin-Chinese and English** no longer required, but an ability communicate slowly and clearly is important. The Mrs. can read and writing english but struggles when speaking.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Daily Personal & Assistant and Executive assistant tasks
- Schedule & Calendar Management
- Established methods of managing tasks and calendar. Bring your systems.
- Local driving for business and personal errands (company car provided)
- Help provide a warm and inviting atmosphere
- Ability to help the family culturally adapt to their new environment.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
|Job Category||Personal Assistant|