Compensation: $45 – $48/hour 15 days PTO, $400/month Medical Stipend
Schedule: Mon-Fri 11am – 7pm for most of the year
Executive couple with two young children (Boys 2 & 7) are looking for a professional Nanny/Governess with a strong emphasis on education. Principals have a proven track record with long-term staff and want a humble, confident, and professional person to create a nurturing positive environment while helping the children thrive educationally.
Ideal candidate is a proactive, forward-thinking role model who genuinely loves children; is super organized and on top of it, someone who is two steps ahead and has the innate ability to anticipate needs and can guide them into action with ease.
- A Professional with 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Ability to identify issues and address independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Understand how to provide Invisible Service
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Quiet, well mannered, and polite
- Degree and/or proven track record with early childhood education. (Montessori, Steiner or Reggio)
- TSA Pre-Check & Global Entry
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Pick up children from school (11:30 & 3:30).
- Ensure homework is complete and education continues.
- Keep children engaged and cultivate a positive atmosphere that encourages creativity, acceptance and growth.
- Organize creative activities and educational games.
- Prepare children’s meals and feed them.
- Organize and tidy up kids areas.
- Ensure nap times and sleep schedules are adhered too.
- Bath and have children ready for bed.
- Travel with family in Summertime.
- Second language a plus.
- Provide feedback to parents and actively work on educational milestones.
- Instinctively identify family time and excuse yourself.
- Primary schedule is weekdays, but candidate should be willing to be flexible when requested.
Previous staff have faltered in this environment due to a lack of perfectionism and work ethic. Standards are high, but expectations are reasonable and the Principals are kind.
Mr. 1 is a an open, honest and communicative professional that comes across as understanding and down to earth.
Mr. 2 will be starting an educational track soon.
Additional staff include a full-time long-term housekeeper and 1 part-time/on call babysitter.
Family spends summers away from primary residence
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’