Schedule: Generally Monday – Friday
Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000/annum
Benefits: 10 days PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Dental
Busy and dynamic family in Palm Beach is looking for an upbeat, positive, and energetic Career Nanny/Manny to be a role model for their two children ages four and eight. The ideal candidate will create a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop. A Proactive, forward-thinking role model who genuinely loves children that can set boundaries in a firm, strong, and loving manner.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience as a full-time Nanny/Manny to multiple children
- Valid driver’s license with clean record & Valid Passport
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient & Self-driven. Doesn’t need handholding.
- Warm and loving but able to set clear, firm boundaries.
- Very energetic, sporty and “out-doorsy”.
- Current First aid and CPR certifications
- Strong swimmer (ocean & pool)
- Familiarity with MacOS, Microsoft Office and Cloud Storage Systems
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Conduct themselves with confidence and gravitas.
- Be thoroughly invested in the children’s emotional, mental, and physical development.
- Provide customized and personalized childcare- one-on-one care of the children.
- Meet the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual needs of the children.
- Find fun, educational activities for the children to partake in. e., trips to museum or library
- Responsible to tailor activities to each child’s interests and personality.
- Model and assist with executive function skills (homework help, organization skills, etc.)
- Ability to discipline the children according to the family’s preferred parenting style.
- Contribute to a safe, caring, nurturing, and stimulating environment in which the children thrive and develop.
- Engage with children in outdoor activities and play, including swimming with the children in both the pool and the ocean.
- Must take initiative and work confidently without requiring repeated instruction.
- Responsible for drop-off/pick-up of children at school and various activities daily.
- Light housekeeping and laundry as it pertains to the children
- Help with errands as they pertain to the children
- Meal prep for children’s meals when the Chef is unavailable.
- Must travel with the family during holidays and summer as well as stay with the children in the home when the parents are traveling.
Native Spanish speaker is a plus.
Summer travel to Long Island, New Mexico, and Europe, among other places.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds or a child in the event of an emergency.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
|Job Category||Family Assistant, Nanny|