Compensation: $25 – $30/hour for experienced Houseeepers & $30 – $35/hour for Executive Housekeepers
Private service in Texas is finally coming out of the dark ages and professional Housekeepers are in short supply. There are at least 6 positions between us and other Texas agencies that are getting unfilled. These positions pay between $25 and $30 per hour, in Texas that is a very livable wage.
If you have experience as a housekeeper in a high-end home, we want your application/resume.
Some of the skills required are:
- Care and laundering of fine linens and fabrics
- Care of silver and crystal
- Care of Fine surfaces such as stone, wood, ceramic, and other metals.
- Understanding of the cleaning process (top to bottom, left to right, least to most)
- Chemical usage
- Understanding the sanitizing process
- Good to Strong communication skills
- Ability to see the home through the Housekeeper’s eye and the Home Owner’s eye.
- Understand the difference between Housekeeping, House Cleaning, and Seasonal/Deep cleaning.
- Stain removal
- Organize supplies and your area to increase efficiency.
Additional skills that are commonly asked for:
- Formal table setting
- Garment Care & Closet organization
A professional housekeeper is NOT a maid. He/She is the backbone of a luxury home, keeping everything clean and tidy; being an instrumental part of creating the luxury that our Principals pay for. Housekeeping is a profession, NOT A JOB.
If you feel you embody the above skills and traits, head over to our intake form and get registered with us.
We look forward to working with you!