Location: Southlake (Dallas), TX
Title: Part-Time Housekeeper (20 hours)
Schedule: Flexible (Mondays preferred, no weekends)
Compensation: $25 – $30/hour
Benefits: Paid Holidays if worked
A very private and lowkey mother and daughter living in Southlake Texas need a Housekeeper to help maintain their 6,200 sq ft on 1.5 acres with four cats and birds.
The ideal candidate will be quiet, well mannered, polite, family oriented and details in their cleaning and inspections. The candidate will also be strong enough to ensure that the Principals’ assets are safe guarded and their privacy and security are being considered by vendors.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Ability to identify issues and address independently
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Understand how to provide Invisible Service
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Quiet, well mannered, and polite
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Full Charge Housekeeping to include deep cleaning of refrigerators, pantry, windows, and areas that require organization and maintenance such as closets and common areas.
- Care for cats include litter box cleaning and shopping for cat supplies locally as needed.
- Refrigerator & pantry organization (including shopping)
- Light meal prep and some light cooking
- Clean and prep all food coming into house.
- Errand running including dry cleaning, FedEx, Costco and returns.
- Weekly linen rotation (go to dry cleaning)
- Porches cleaned
- Daily litter boxes
- Daily bird seed
Family travels for short stretches (3-10 days) of time during the year, the candidate will check the house daily, spend time and feed with the animals, clean litter boxes, and ensure the home is ready for their return. A great candidate will work with the Mrs to create a deep cleaning to-do list which will be done while the family is away.
During Summer and Winter breaks, the college-age son will be in residence.
Dry cleaning pick-up/delivered twice per week.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’