Dallas, Ft. Worth, Red River area of North Texas, Texas
Posted 1 year ago
Schedule: Generally, M-F with flexibility to work other days as needed
Compensation: $80 – $90k
Benefits: Medical, PTO, Bonus, Retirement
Newly opened role to fill the position that the Chief of Staff now fills. The family promoted from within and are looking to fill the open position. This role will report to the Chief of Staff (5 years tenure) and work hand-in-hand with the Household Manager/Family Assistant and other staff. The ideal candidate will be very hands-on with a no project too small or too big mentality. The primary residence property is 160 acres with 5 buildings. 6000 sq. ft. main house, 2 ancillary houses, 1 storage barn, and 1 office barn.
- 2 – 5 years industry experience.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record.
- Capable of passing extensive background check, BAI interview, and Social Media check.
- Ability to identify issues and address independently.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to cultivate a harmonious work environment.
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty.
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Experience with Trello, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Ranch and/or farm experience a plus.
- Experience with outdoor power equipment, i.e., tractor, skid steer, mowers, utility vehicles.
- Experience with boats and personal watercrafts.
- OK with Hunting and Fishing.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Managing the upkeep of the property including grounds, residence.
- Maintaining docks and lake front structures.
- Basic construction knowledge and ability to oversee contractors and subcontractors.
- Basic residential maintenance, inside and out; plumbing, electrical, HVAC, A/V equipment, appliances.
- Maintenance of landscaping and irrigation systems.
- Willingness to be hands-on and fix small projects when needed.
- Maintain property recreational vehicles and watercrafts in a clean and ready state at all times.
- Regular daily checks throughout the property to make sure the property is in good shape.
- Capable of providing seamless service without being intrusive.
- Able to anticipate Principals needs and develop plans to address future needs.
- Principals are warm and friendly but also private and enjoy their alone time. An ideal candidate will know how to balance the needs of the property with the privacy preferences of the Mr. & Mrs.
- There are three residences all within 7 miles of each other that the principals use and that will need service. One primary, two would be considered cottages, less than 2,000 sf.
- Primary property is a non-working ranch (no cattle or horses) that is a mix of grass fields, ponds, and hardwood forest.
- This individual needs to be extremely flexible in their work. Few days go exactly as planned.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to use a ladder up to 8’
|Job Category||Property Manager|