Schedule: TBD/Open to Discussion
Compensation: $100,000 – $120,000/year for Property Manager
Benefits: Full health coverage, 30 days PTO, Year-End Bonus.
Established family in Dallas with a history of long-termed employees is looking for a Property Manager to care for their lake property on Cedar Creek Lake. The property is 100 acres with a main house and several outbuildings (boat house, guest house, guest cabin, and chapel).
Your job will be to maintain the property, in aesthetics and function. Discerning what needs to be done, acting upon those issues, resolving them, and ensuring they are complete and done to the standards of the Principal and Family Office is your primary job function. Maintaining a professional and positive image in the local community is paramount. “We need to continue to be viewed by the local community as having honor and integrity.”
The ideal candidate will be reserved and have good social awareness, knowing when to be an active listener and when to respectfully disengage from conversations. The family office is committed to cultivating a positive work environment and encourage leadership, not management. Professionals who see their employees as equals are encouraged to apply.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience.
- Non-Smoker preferred.
- Valid driver’s license with clean record.
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview.
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty.
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Strong English and Communication skills.
- Familiarity with Apple Products (Pages, Numbers, & Notes.)
- Familiarity with Savant, Lutron, and AppleTVs.
- Staff Management.
- Bi-Ligual (Spanish/English) preferred but not required.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong understanding of Horticulture.
- Manage a team of 12 staff members.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Monitor weather to prepare for any potential weather emergencies.
- Manage daily access to the property.
- Cleaning, care, and inspection of vehicles. Including ATVs, recreational vehicles, boats, and property maintenance equipment. Coordinate repairs.
- Maintaining and cleaning the garage and gathering spaces.
- Maintain and troubleshoot any mechanicals that fails. Coordinate repairs.
- Ensure the property is maintained and ready for the Principal visits at all times.
- Oversee renovation projects and report to the Principal & Family Office.
- Find creative solutions to reoccurring issues.
- Coordinate property fuel deliveries.
- Pre-Arrival prep of the main house perimeter to ensure a welcoming environment.
- Pre-Arrival and Post-Departure checklists and inspections for Principals and Event Guests.
- Be available for walks with Mr. and/or Mrs. to discuss new and ongoing projects and report to Family Office.
- Cleaning, refinishing, and repair of patio and exterior furniture.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 8’
|Job Category||Property Manager|