When you add a professional Laundress to your home, your household not only enjoys clean and organized laundry, but every linen and soft surface is professionally handled. Your laundress cares for your clothes, sheets, towels, and related items. Not only will your articles be clean, but organized to your expectations. You can’t replace the luxury, time savings, and reassurance a laundress provides.
Laundress responsibilities often include:
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity & honesty
- Highly organized & an excellent eye for detail.
- Laundering clothing, linens, sheets, towels, etc.
- Ironing clothing and linens
- Folding & organizing all household laundry
- Mending torn items and replacing buttons
- Managing dry cleaning
- Maintaining inventory of wardrobes, linens, towels, and similar items
- Seasonal clothing organization
- Packing and unpacking clothes for travel
If you are looking to hire a Director of Residences or would like to talk to us about our other services please call us at (214) 605-7286. You can find out more about our other services by following the links below.
If you are looking for a position, please check out our EMS Domestics job board for a complete list of our open positions.