A Private Chauffeur/Driver is responsible for the safe and efficient transportation of their principals, members of their family, and guests alike. Adding a professional Chauffeur/Driver to your staff offers a sense of confidence and hassle-free transportation for everyone you care about. They can also add a deep sense of security as many private Chauffeurs/Drivers have had careers in security or law enforcement. But whether you are looking for a high level of personal service in transportation or an added layer of protection, a private Chauffeur/Driver often offers both.
Private chauffeur/driver responsibilities vary but often include:
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity & honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Provide safe & reliable transportation
- Acquire or coordinate appropriate vehicles for daily and extended trips
- Fleet Management
- Manage the vehicle fleet
- In a security capacity, coordinate primary, secondary, and escape routes with the agent in charge
- Maintain operational security regarding routes, travel times, and passengers
If you are looking to hire a chauffeur or would like to talk to us about our other services such as:
If you are looking for a position, please check out our EMS Domestics for a complete list of our open positions.