Position Code: ENCHIL_HA
Compensation: $35 – $40/hour
Benefits: PTO, ICHRA, 401k
A couple returning to Texas is looking for a Household Assistant to take care of the minutia, keep the household clean and stocked, prep meals, greet vendors and guests, and drive Principals to appointments. The home is 5,000 sq. ft. on 2.75 acres. You will be working closely with a long-tenured Property Manager and CFO of the Family Office, along with an Executive Personal Assistant.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a service-oriented and unobtrusive attitude and be capable of maintaining a steady and orderly home. They will understand that discretion and integrity will be the cornerstones of a solid foundation for a professional relationship with this down-to-earth couple with strong Texas roots and attitudes. The right person will forego small talk, communicate with candidness, source solutions independently, and quickly grasp predictive needs.
- 5+ years as a W-2 employee in a luxury home
- Established longevity
- Positive and driven energy
- Direct communicator, both written and verbal
- Anticipatory nature
- High EQ and can take a task and figure it out
- High level of discretion, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized and with an excellent eye for detail
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record
- Capable of passing an extensive background check and BAI interview
- Weekend availability for occasional family events
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment
- Organization of the home and common areas/spaces
- Light Housekeeping to maintain daily cleanliness in between Housekeeper visits
- Household goods inventory & purchasing
- Family event planning
- Laundry and Dry-Cleaning rotation
- Miscellaneous errands
- Personal Calendar Coordination through Executive Personal Assistant
- Vendor greeting and monitoring
- Minor project management while Principals are out of town
- Compensation is DOE, with a possible movement to salary after 60 days.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day.
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by this role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
|Family Assistant, Household Assistant