Position Code: CASWES_EXHK
Schedule: Full Time – Hours TBD
Compensation: $75,000 – $85,000/year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k & PTO
Luxury Residence in Austin is seeking a strong, hands-on Executive Housekeeper to help lead the housekeeping team and improve efficiency and continuity of service in the housekeeping department. The primary responsibility is to lead and accomplish the day-to-day cleaning and service needs of the home. The position is a hands-on working leadership role, working with and managing housekeeping and laundry staff in a professional manner. The position is full-time and reports to a House Manager.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient & Self-driven. Doesn’t need handholding
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Service and detail-oriented
- Adaptable/flexible with a readiness to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred. (Spanish/English)
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Leading, training, and working with housekeeping staff to achieve a high level of detail while providing privacy for family members.
- Establish policies and procedures that improve service delivery and cleanliness.
- Assist with interviewing and hiring additional housekeeping staff.
- Cultivate and demonstrate invisible service delivery.
- Cleaning all aspects of the home (floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Ability to perform various hands-on tasks – vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, stocking, cleaning glass/mirrors, etc.
- Helping care for the family’s dogs
- Achieve thoroughness and detail in all work
- Carefully working around art and other delicate objects
- Manage laundress and laundry
- Exercising care of various high-level finishes
This position will work closely with the Household Manager and the new Estate Manager to establish the housekeeping protocols and held train the current team.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
|Job Category||Executive Housekeeper|