Position Code: SANSTA_EXHKP
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm CST
Compensation: $30 – $35/hour
Benefits: 10 days PTO after 1st year, full benefits package offered.
Family located in Friendswood, Texas, is looking for a Lead Housekeeper to maintain the cleanliness and organization of their newly renovated 24,000-square-foot residence on ~5 acres. The property is made up of the Main House, Casita, and Gym. The home comprises Mr. and Mrs., two daughters, and four pets.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to maintain the cleanliness and organization of the residence and help with establishing new inventories and cleaning procedures that will define the need for potential future staffing. The employee will report to the Asset Manager, who also operates as the Household Manager and is on-site daily.
- 5 – 10 years of industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient & Self-driven. Doesn’t need handholding.
- Positive attitude and disposition.
- Service and detail-oriented
- Adaptable/flexible with a readiness to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with Apple iOS, Office365, Lutron, and Savant a plus.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Work with the Asset Manager to create cleaning checklists and schedules and establish policies and procedures that improve service delivery and cleanliness.
- Work with the Asset Manager to identify additional and future staffing needs. Assisting with interviewing, onboarding, and leading a successful and happy team.
- Full charge housekeeping, interior and exterior furniture.
- Cleaning and dusting surfaces, including furniture, countertops, and floors.
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs.
- Laundry upkeep/service and dry-cleaning pick-up/drop-off management.
- Changing bed linens.
- Cleaning bathrooms, including toilets, sinks, and showers.
- Household sundry and housekeeping inventory management.
- Restocking toiletries and supplies, such as toilet paper, soap, and towels.
- Kitchen cleanliness as needed.
- Regular cleaning of kitchen appliances, such as ovens and refrigerators.
- Organizing and tidying up living spaces, such as living rooms and bedrooms.
- Taking out the trash and recycling.
- Receive grocery orders from InstaCart. Unpack, clean, and put away all items.
- Running errands as needed when the Asset Manager needs assistance.
- Packing and unpacking for Principal’s travel.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day.
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by this role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
|Job Category||Executive Housekeeper|