Position Code: SPYBAC_HSKFA
Schedule: Full Time
Compensation: $35 – $40/hour
Benefits: Two weeks PTO – no additional benefits.
Family in the northeastern suburb of Minneapolis-St. Paul is looking for the help of a Housekeeper and Family Assistant to help care for their newly acquired 7,200 sq. ft. home on 1.5 acres. The home is comprised of Mr., Mrs., two children, and two small fur babies.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle a variety of tasks, including the daily upkeep of the residence and helping coordinate vendor visits for household maintenance, maintenance and upkeep with the laundry, dry cleaning, pet grooming appointments, grocery shopping, and other indispensable tasks that facilitate the family’s ability to spend focused quality time with their children. Relocation compensation is not being offered and only local candidates will be considered.
- 3 – 5 years of industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient & Self-driven. Doesn’t need handholding.
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Service and detail-oriented
- Comfortable with a Dynamic and Evolving schedule.
- Excellent communication skills
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Supervise the current 1099 housekeeping team that comes in once per week to clean the home.
- Light housekeeping to maintain household cleanliness in between housekeeping team visits.
- Change household linens on schedule and as requested.
- Manage dry cleaning log.
- Keep up with household Laundry.
- Wardrobe and Closet organization
- Storage closet organization.
- Maintain Household Supply Inventories.
- Coordinate service calls for the house.
- Run personal errands as requested.
- Dog Groomer Scheduling, Drop-Off/Pick-Up.
- Grocery Inventory, Ordering, and Pick.
- 2 Great Pyrenees/Beagle Lab/Beagle
- There is no property vehicle to use, and the candidate should have clean, reliable transportation.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day.
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of this role. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time, with or without notice.
|Job Category||Family Assistant, Housekeeper|