Schedule: To Be Established – Full Time
Compensation: $25 – $30/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k & PTO
Luxury residence in Austin is seeking a strong Housekeeper that can work with a team to maintain their 28,000-square-foot home. The ideal candidate will be someone that enjoys working as a part of a team and will help maintain a professional and positive environment.
This position reports to the Executive Housekeeper and House Manager.
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Self-sufficient & Self-driven. Doesn’t need handholding
- Positive attitude and disposition
- Service and detail-oriented
- Adaptable/flexible with a readiness to do whatever it takes whenever it is needed
- Ability to work in a team environment with limited direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Bi-Lingual strongly (Spanish/English)
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Maintain a high level of detail while providing privacy for family members.
- Cleaning all aspects of the home (floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchens, etc.)
- Vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, stocking, cleaning glass/mirrors, etc.
- Helping care for the family’s dogs
- Carefully working around art and other delicate objects
- Manage laundress and laundry
- Exercising care of various high-level finishes
Relocation reimbursement is NOT being offered for this position.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
|Job Category||Housekeeper, Houseman|