Schedule: 46+ hours per week. (overtime available when requested)
Compensation: $25-$27 BOE (+$100 overnight fee for travel)
Benefits: 10 days PTO, 3-5 sick days, 5 Paid holidays to be discussed with family
A family based in Dallas, Texas, with a home in London, is looking for a full-time+ Housekeeper & Nanny to round off their team. They travel far and wide with their children and are looking for a Full-Time Nanny to partner with the current Nanny Manager in caring for their children (ages 3 & 8-years-old) and home, wherever that may be at that moment.
The family is looking for a candidate that is comfortable in their own skin and demonstrates being comfortable in the home, in front of the Principals, their friends, and their Children. The ideal candidate will be capable and comfortable with international travel and has the ability to be dynamic with their schedule to allow for the Principal’s work or social obligations and pre-scheduled travels; this responsibility is shared with the other Nanny.
Client Note: We’re not the usual 9-5 family set-up, and that’s by design. We love the stability of our home life here in Dallas and the excitement of showing our kids the world through travel to far-off places. We’re saving a seat on the next plane out just for you!
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Valid US Passport & Global Travel ready
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Preferred.
- 15 – 20 overnight stays per year (included with compensation)
- Understands how to maintain boundaries while navigating family dynamics.
- Experience traveling with families.
- Emotionally well-adjusted (critical factor).
- Comfortable working as a team to support the family.
- Understands maintaining professional boundaries. Doesn’t let their own issues impact their professional environment.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Grocery shopping
- Light meal prep
- Household supply shopping and keeping track of household items
- Light Housekeeping (vacuum, sweep, stay current on the laundry)
- Running family errands
- Completing store returns and exchanges
- Keeping closets and cabinets organized
- Taking family’s vehicles to the gas station, car wash, and service station
- Packing and unpacking for family trips
- House-sitting while the family is away
- Pet care
Shared Childcare Duties:
- Supervising and administering bath time as appropriate
- Organizing children’s play area
- Helping children with general hygiene, including cutting and cleaning fingernails and toenails
- Organizing children’s schedules, including driving them to and from school and extra-curricular activities
- Taking children to and from doctor’s appointments
- Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behavior
- Engaging with the children when they are home, including doing arts and crafts, reading books, going to the library,
- Assisting with homework
- Taking children to parks and playgrounds
- Reinforcing Discipline in a productive and constructive way (absolutely no yelling).
- Packing and unpacking for trips (see below)
- Saturday; 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday; 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Monday; 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Tuesday; 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Wednesday; 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Principal’s travel includes Los Angeles, London (summers) and other international locations.
Personal Cell Phone: The family’s expectation is that their staff will not make personal calls or texts while supervising the children or driving.
Social Media: Pictures of the children, the residence(s) and/or other assets should never be posted to social media at any time. Any pictures taken for information or informative purposes should be deleted after sending. If a backup is needed, the photo should be uploaded to the family’s cloud drive and immediately deleted from the device.
Punctuality: It is absolutely required that the Principals can count on you 100% and that you are punctual in getting to the residence for your assigned hours.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
Submit your resume for consideration below.
|Job Category||Housekeeper, Nanny|