Location: Dallas, Tx. London in the summer months. Extensive travel throughout the year.
Schedule: 46+ hours per week. (extra hours available during travel)
Compensation: $31 BOE (+$125 overnight fee for travel)
Benefits: 10 days PTO, 3-5 sick days, 5 Paid holidays to be discussed with family
A loving family based in Dallas, Texas, with a home in London, is looking for a full-time+ Nanny to round off their existing team and support the family as a whole. They travel far and wide with their children and are looking for a Full-Time Nanny to partner with the current Nanny Manager in caring for their children (ages 3 & 8-years-old) and home, errands, and meal prep wherever that may be at that moment.
This incredible family is looking for a candidate that is comfortable in their own skin and demonstrates being comfortable in the home, in front of the Principals, their friends, and their children. The ideal candidate will be capable and comfortable with international travel and has the ability to be dynamic with their schedule to allow for the Principal’s work or social obligations and pre-scheduled travels; this responsibility is shared with the Nanny Manager.
Client Note: We’re not the usual 9-5 family set-up, and that’s by design. We love the stability of our home life here in Dallas and the excitement of showing our kids the world through travel. We’re saving a seat on the next plane out just for you!
- 5 – 10 years industry experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean record
- Valid US Passport & Global Travel ready
- Capable of passing extensive background check and BAI interview
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity, and honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail
- Punctuality and flexibility with schedule
- 50 overnight stays per year (included in compensation package)
- Understands how to maintain boundaries while navigating family dynamics
- Experience traveling with families
- Emotionally well-adjusted (critical factor)
- Comfortable working as a team to support the family
- Understands maintaining professional boundaries. Doesn’t let their own issues impact their professional environment
Duties & Key Success Factors
Shared Childcare Duties:
- Engaging with the children including doing arts and crafts, reading books, going to the library, and museums, assisting with homework
- Helping children with general hygiene
- Supervising and administering bath time as appropriate
- Organizing children’s play area
- Taking children to and from appointments as necessary
- Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behavior
- Taking children to parks and playgrounds
- Packing and unpacking for family trips
- Light Housekeeping (vacuum, sweep, stay current on the laundry)
- Grocery shopping and light meal prep
- Household supply shopping and keeping track of household items
- Saturday; 3:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday; 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Monday; 6:30 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Tuesday; 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Wednesday; 6:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (additional hours available)
- Principal’s travel includes Los Angeles, London (summers) and other international locations.
Personal Cell Phone: The family’s expectation is that their staff will not make personal calls or texts while supervising the children or driving.
Social Media: Pictures of the children, the residence(s) and/or other assets should never be posted to social media at any time. Any pictures taken for information or informative purposes should be deleted after sending. If a backup is needed, the photo should be uploaded to the family’s cloud drive and immediately deleted from the device.
Punctuality: It is absolutely required that the Principals can count on you 100% and that you are punctual in getting to the residence for your assigned hours.
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
- Ability to negotiate a multi-story house with stairs many times a day
- Ability to use a ladder up to 6’
|Job Category||Housekeeper, Nanny|