Schedule: Office hours 9:00-5:00 M-F. Position requires some availability outside of those hours.
Compensation: $80,000/year +
Benefits: 401k, Health benefits, Life insurance
Established Dallas couple is looking for a Personal/Executive Assistant with heavy experience in travel coordination. They are replacing a long-tenured staff member that recently left. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a corporate environment and understand the dynamics of Private Service. The office is a formal and traditional corporate environment where every member of the team is on the same level and work as a TEAM that responds to the needs of the Principals, who are very approachable and interactive with their staff. Mr. & Mrs. are extremely active with a variety of boards and charities a great candidate is going to help them stay on track and on time.
- Experienced as Administrative Assistant to CEO
- Experienced as a Personal Assistant in a Family Office Setting
- Very detail-oriented and careful
- Highly organized
- Positive Attitude
- Exceptional phone skills
- Professional in conduct and appearance
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with all peers and staff
- Enjoys other people
- Team player
- Discreet; doesn’t ‘speak out of school’
- Careful, independent worker
- High sense of job-responsibility
- Good judgment
- Strong work ethic
- Able to juggle and dynamically prioritize multiple calendar entries and coordination of various projects
- Ability to keep and juggle schedules accurately and deal with vendors, customers and other executives and their assistants.
- Work closely and communicate openly and continuously with others in the office
- High level of proficiency with Windows Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to create and merge documents through Outlook and Word
- Ability to maintain multiple calendars with considerable, frequent changes.
Duties & Key Success Factors
- Making and monitoring all Family and Crew travel arrangements, including hotel interface at the GM level, transportation needs, etc.
- Preparation of itineraries
- Interfacing with crew on all matters except expense reimbursement and plane maintenance
- Maintaining Crew Calendars
- Maintaining charts relating to crew work and travel
- Crew meetings – schedule and attend
- Invitations & RSVP Lists for Parties/Events
- Database entries and maintenance
- Miscellaneous transportation for visitors and family
- Maintenance & Record Keeping for all three residences
- Charity & Function ticket distribution and monitoring
- Important Numbers and Resource Lists – Updating, preparation and distribution
- Maintaining order binder and lists, including shipping and receiving.
- Personal/Christmas/Birthday Gifts management. From shop to ship.
- Assist as needed regarding Christmas Cards, Christmas Gifts, and other projects and events.
|Job Category||Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant|