Like a Personal Assistant, the Family Assistant focuses on household duties that the family needs help with. Adding a family assistant to your household gives you freedom and peace of mind when you need an extra pair of hands. Part of the helpfulness of a family assistant is availability and proximity as positions are full-time and mostly live-in, especially when childcare is required.
Family assistant responsibilities often include:
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity & honesty
- Highly organized & excellent eye for detail.
- Miscellaneous errands
- Coordinate family schedules
- Family event planning
- Manage household bookkeeping
If you are looking to hire a family assistant or would like to talk to us about our other services such as:
If you are looking for a position, please check out our EMS Domestics for a complete list of our open positions.