When you add a professional Laundress to your home, your household not only enjoys clean and organized laundry, but every linen and soft surface is professionally handled. Your laundress cares for your clothes, sheets, towels, and related items. Not only will your articles be clean, but organized to your expectations. You can't replace the luxury, time savings, and reassurance a laundress provides.
~ A good Laundress knows how to create luxury in any environment. ~
Laundress responsibilities often include:
- Ability to seamlessly fit into a harmonious work environment.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- High level of discretion, loyalty, integrity & honesty
- Highly organized & an excellent eye for detail.
- Laundering clothing, linens, sheets, towels, etc.
- Ironing clothing and linens
- Folding & organizing all household laundry
- Mending torn items and replacing buttons
- Managing dry cleaning
- Maintaining inventory of wardrobes, linens, towels, and similar items
- Seasonal clothing organization
- Packing and unpacking clothes for travel
** While a Private Service Professional can handle most if not all of the above tasks, it is important to remember that every task takes time, and Employers should listen to their staff when they express how much time something takes to accomplish their duties. Your staff is dedicated to you, and "No" is not a part of their dictionary. If they ask if something should take priority over another task or ask to delegate the task to maintain efficiency, they are really saying that their plate is full and additional tasks might prevent them from doing other duties.
Principals: If you are in need of a Private Service Professional and want a company that genuinely cares about its clients and candidates, please select one of the options to the right.
Candidates: If you are looking for a position, please check out our EMS Domestics for a complete list of our open positions and discover how to submit your resume.